Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed September 19, 2012
UK Reconsidering Campus Alcohol Policy
With lingering concerns about the University of Kentucky's alcohol policy coming to light in recent meetings between UK and surrounding neighborhoods, UK President Eli Capilouto says he's willing to reexamine the rules, which banned alcohol on campus 14 years ago.
With more student renting houses off campus and a move underway to build new residence halls and enhance existing facilities, university spokesperson Jay Blanton says the timing is right to take a closer look at UK's relationship with nearby neighborhoods.