Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Wed January 2, 2013
UCLA Longevity Center Director Advocates Brain Health to Prevent Alzheimer's
Dr. Gary Small's book The Alzheimer's Prevention Program: Keep Your Brain Healthy for the Rest of Your Life is from Workman Publishing, New York. His research is supported by the National Institutes of Health and Scientific American has named him one of the world's leading innovators in science and technology.