Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri March 29, 2013
Two Missing Children In Calloway County Have Been Found
UPDATE: The Calloway County Sheriffs' Office is reporting both Ben and Cameron Davis have been found near New Concord. The two were spotted walking through a nearby field by one of the family's neighbors this morning.
Investigators are searching for two boys who went missing yesterday afternoon in Calloway County. The Calloway County Sheriffs’ Office says 7-year-old Ben and 5-year-old Cameron Davis were playing outside in the woods when their grandmother reported them missing. They were last seen near 3744 Dunbar Road in New Concord. Ben Davis is described as a white male with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He stands 4 feet 6 inches tall and wearing gray Nike pants and a t-shirt. Cameron Davis is described as a white male with light brown hair and blue eyes. He stands 3 feet 6 inches tall and wearing jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt. Tracking dogs tracked their scent to a wooded area before losing it.
Sheriff Bill Marcum says officers and volunteers are resuming the search this morning. Marcum says the boys likely are still in the woods near the home.
Marcum says the department has accumulated a long list of volunteers from the community overnight and no more are needed right now.
If you have any information about Cameron or Ben, please call the Calloway County Sheriff's Office at (270) 753-3151.