Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri March 29, 2013
Two Missing Children In Calloway County Have Been Found
UPDATE: The Calloway County Sheriffs' Office is reporting both Ben and Cameron Davis have been found near New Concord. The two were spotted walking through a nearby field by one of the family's neighbors this morning.
Investigators are searching for two boys who went missing yesterday afternoon in Calloway County. The Calloway County Sheriffs’ Office says 7-year-old Ben and 5-year-old Cameron Davis were playing outside in the woods when their grandmother reported them missing. They were last seen near 3744 Dunbar Road in New Concord. Ben Davis is described as a white male with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He stands 4 feet 6 inches tall and wearing gray Nike pants and a t-shirt. Cameron Davis is described as a white male with light brown hair and blue eyes. He stands 3 feet 6 inches tall and wearing jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt. Tracking dogs tracked their scent to a wooded area before losing it.
Sheriff Bill Marcum says officers and volunteers are resuming the search this morning. Marcum says the boys likely are still in the woods near the home.
Marcum says the department has accumulated a long list of volunteers from the community overnight and no more are needed right now.
If you have any information about Cameron or Ben, please call the Calloway County Sheriff's Office at (270) 753-3151.