Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon July 22, 2013
Two Jobs Vacant at Hopkinsville City Hall
The city of Hopkinsville is looking to fill two administrative positions at City Hall following the resignation of its acting chief adminstrative officer.
Melissa Spurr, who had also been the city's budget officer, stepped down from both positions to become the financial director for the Hopkinsville Water Environment Authority.
Hopkinsville Chief Financial Officer Robert Martin said the search for the city’s chief administrative officer has been narrowed to three finalists who will conduct second interviews this week. Martin expects the position to be filled sometime next month.
Martin said the city will begin advertising the budget officer position this week.