Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Wed August 29, 2012
Two Arrested for Paducah Walgreens Robbery
Paducah Police have arrested and charged two brothers in connection to a Paducah Walgreens armed robbery earlier this month. Eighteen-year-old Delquan and 19-year-old Delvonte Copeland, of Eddyville, face first degree robbery charges.
They also face kidnapping charges because the store clerk was forced to the cash register by gunpoint. An undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes was taken. Police also charged an unnamed juvenile with complicity to robbery. The Copelands are lodged in the McCracken County Regional Jail.