Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed August 29, 2012
Two Arrested for Paducah Walgreens Robbery
Paducah Police have arrested and charged two brothers in connection to a Paducah Walgreens armed robbery earlier this month. Eighteen-year-old Delquan and 19-year-old Delvonte Copeland, of Eddyville, face first degree robbery charges.
They also face kidnapping charges because the store clerk was forced to the cash register by gunpoint. An undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes was taken. Police also charged an unnamed juvenile with complicity to robbery. The Copelands are lodged in the McCracken County Regional Jail.