Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed August 29, 2012
Two Arrested for Paducah Walgreens Robbery
Paducah Police have arrested and charged two brothers in connection to a Paducah Walgreens armed robbery earlier this month. Eighteen-year-old Delquan and 19-year-old Delvonte Copeland, of Eddyville, face first degree robbery charges.
They also face kidnapping charges because the store clerk was forced to the cash register by gunpoint. An undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes was taken. Police also charged an unnamed juvenile with complicity to robbery. The Copelands are lodged in the McCracken County Regional Jail.