Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed August 29, 2012
Two Arrested for Paducah Walgreens Robbery
Paducah Police have arrested and charged two brothers in connection to a Paducah Walgreens armed robbery earlier this month. Eighteen-year-old Delquan and 19-year-old Delvonte Copeland, of Eddyville, face first degree robbery charges.
They also face kidnapping charges because the store clerk was forced to the cash register by gunpoint. An undisclosed amount of money and cigarettes was taken. Police also charged an unnamed juvenile with complicity to robbery. The Copelands are lodged in the McCracken County Regional Jail.