Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri August 14, 2009
Two Arrested for Meth Manufacture
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Police arrested two Henry County residents Wednesday for manufacturing meth, and their three young children were taken into state custody. 30-year-old Monika Hall and 43-year-old Thomas Hall were arrested after a tip led local law enforcement to search the Norwood Road residence. Thomas Hall was also charged with possession of meth and drug paraphernalia. The Paris Post Intelligencer reports the children in the home ranged in age from 6 months to 6 years old.