Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu April 18, 2013
Turning an Old Church into a Spa in Market House Play "Hallelujah Girls"
This weekend, the "feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia," are on stage at Paducah's Market House Theatre's production of "The Hallelujah Girls", a joyful comedy written by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope, and Jamie Wooten, authors of "The Dixie Swim Club". Yesterday, Kate Lochte spoke with "Hallelujah Girls" director Bonnie Daniels.
Bonnie Daniels is directing "The Hallelujah Girls" being presented by Market House Theatre in Paducah. It opens tonight and runs through April 28th with performances Thursday through Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2:30 p.m. Parental guidance is suggested for audience members 12 and under. See more at mhtplay.com.