Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 18, 2013
Turning an Old Church into a Spa in Market House Play "Hallelujah Girls"
This weekend, the "feisty females of Eden Falls, Georgia," are on stage at Paducah's Market House Theatre's production of "The Hallelujah Girls", a joyful comedy written by Jessie Jones, Nicholas Hope, and Jamie Wooten, authors of "The Dixie Swim Club". Yesterday, Kate Lochte spoke with "Hallelujah Girls" director Bonnie Daniels.
Bonnie Daniels is directing "The Hallelujah Girls" being presented by Market House Theatre in Paducah. It opens tonight and runs through April 28th with performances Thursday through Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2:30 p.m. Parental guidance is suggested for audience members 12 and under. See more at mhtplay.com.