Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 5, 2009
Tuesday Storm Roundup
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Last night's storm caused sporadic power outages in several Western Kentucky counties. In Caldwell County, the City of Princeton lost power for about two hours, with scattered outages in the county, fallen trees and limbs, and minor roof damage to public and residential buildings. Trigg County reports 1,000 Pennyrile Electric customers were without power last night, with some reports of uprooted trees and downed limbs. Numerous reports in Marshall County show outages that lasted through 1 AM Wednesday. Most outages are resolved.