Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed August 5, 2009
Tuesday Storm Roundup
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Last night's storm caused sporadic power outages in several Western Kentucky counties. In Caldwell County, the City of Princeton lost power for about two hours, with scattered outages in the county, fallen trees and limbs, and minor roof damage to public and residential buildings. Trigg County reports 1,000 Pennyrile Electric customers were without power last night, with some reports of uprooted trees and downed limbs. Numerous reports in Marshall County show outages that lasted through 1 AM Wednesday. Most outages are resolved.