Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed August 5, 2009
Tuesday Storm Roundup
By Jacque Day
Western Kentucky – Last night's storm caused sporadic power outages in several Western Kentucky counties. In Caldwell County, the City of Princeton lost power for about two hours, with scattered outages in the county, fallen trees and limbs, and minor roof damage to public and residential buildings. Trigg County reports 1,000 Pennyrile Electric customers were without power last night, with some reports of uprooted trees and downed limbs. Numerous reports in Marshall County show outages that lasted through 1 AM Wednesday. Most outages are resolved.