Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon September 3, 2012
Tuesday Second Court Furlough Day
Tomorrow marks the second of three furlough days in Kentucky’s state judicial system. Courthouses across the state will be closed as part of the system’s budget cutting plan. Most court operations, including pre-trial services, driver license branches and bond processing will be shut down.
The processing of domestic violence and emergency protective orders will not be affected. The first court system furlough day was August 6; the third and final furlough day is October 15.