Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Mon September 3, 2012
Tuesday Second Court Furlough Day
Tomorrow marks the second of three furlough days in Kentucky’s state judicial system. Courthouses across the state will be closed as part of the system’s budget cutting plan. Most court operations, including pre-trial services, driver license branches and bond processing will be shut down.
The processing of domestic violence and emergency protective orders will not be affected. The first court system furlough day was August 6; the third and final furlough day is October 15.