Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon September 3, 2012
Tuesday Second Court Furlough Day
Tomorrow marks the second of three furlough days in Kentucky’s state judicial system. Courthouses across the state will be closed as part of the system’s budget cutting plan. Most court operations, including pre-trial services, driver license branches and bond processing will be shut down.
The processing of domestic violence and emergency protective orders will not be affected. The first court system furlough day was August 6; the third and final furlough day is October 15.