Most Active Stories
- How Murray State is Introducing Kids to Emerging World of Robotics
- Bluegrass Pipeline's Developer Is Appealing the Eminent Domain Ruling
- Pro-McConnell NRA Mailer Blasting Bloomberg Comes As Senator Defends Wife's Role on Bloomberg Board
- VIDEO: Vickie Vaughn Band Plays 'Sounds Good Live Lunch'
- Report: Alison Lundergan Grimes May Have Received Illegal Campaign Help From Her Father
Thu July 9, 2009
Trover Jury Selection in Third Day
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Jury selection continues today for the trial of a former Madisonville doctor accused of negligence. Former Trover Health System chief radiologist Dr. Phillip Trover is charged with not providing vital x-ray information that eventually led to a woman's death. Both Trover and the hospital claim no wrongdoing.