Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 9, 2009
Trover Jury Selection in Third Day
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Jury selection continues today for the trial of a former Madisonville doctor accused of negligence. Former Trover Health System chief radiologist Dr. Phillip Trover is charged with not providing vital x-ray information that eventually led to a woman's death. Both Trover and the hospital claim no wrongdoing.