Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Thu July 9, 2009
Trover Jury Selection in Third Day
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Jury selection continues today for the trial of a former Madisonville doctor accused of negligence. Former Trover Health System chief radiologist Dr. Phillip Trover is charged with not providing vital x-ray information that eventually led to a woman's death. Both Trover and the hospital claim no wrongdoing.