Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 9, 2009
Trover Jury Selection in Third Day
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – Jury selection continues today for the trial of a former Madisonville doctor accused of negligence. Former Trover Health System chief radiologist Dr. Phillip Trover is charged with not providing vital x-ray information that eventually led to a woman's death. Both Trover and the hospital claim no wrongdoing.