Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri July 31, 2009
Trover Found Not Negligent
By Caleb Campbell
Madisonville, KY – The Hopkins County jury ruled yesterday that Dr. Philip Trover was not medically negligent in his care of Judith Burton. Trover, the former chief of radiologist at Trover Health System, was accused of misreading three of Burton's CT scans between 2003 to 2004. Burton died last October from lung cancer and lung disease. The jury found Dr. Trover had not failed with his duties as a radiologist. Burton's estate attorney, John Whitfield, says he plans to appeal the jury's decision.