Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 17, 2008
Trigg Fire Deaths Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky state police say the three people found dead following a fire at a home in Trigg County were siblings. State Police spokesman Dean Patterson identifies the victims as 17-year-old Kayla Williams, 14-year-old Kortney Frensley and 5-year-old Ethan Frensley. Police and firefighters responded Wednesday night to a call at the home in Roaring Spring near Fort Campbell military post. Autopsy results today and yesterday have ruled all three death homicide. The children's mother, Kristi Frensley, sustained injuries and received treatment at an undisclosed hospital. No word is available on whether she has been discharged. The police investigation is ongoing.