Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri October 17, 2008
Trigg Fire Deaths Update
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky state police say the three people found dead following a fire at a home in Trigg County were siblings. State Police spokesman Dean Patterson identifies the victims as 17-year-old Kayla Williams, 14-year-old Kortney Frensley and 5-year-old Ethan Frensley. Police and firefighters responded Wednesday night to a call at the home in Roaring Spring near Fort Campbell military post. Autopsy results today and yesterday have ruled all three death homicide. The children's mother, Kristi Frensley, sustained injuries and received treatment at an undisclosed hospital. No word is available on whether she has been discharged. The police investigation is ongoing.