Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon September 28, 2009
Trigg County's tug-of-war on alcohol
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – Trigg County votes Tuesday on whether to legalize alcohol sales in its community, and political groups are rallying behind their views. An estimated four hundred people turned out to the Trigg County Recreation Complex north of Cadiz Sunday night to speak out against the measure. Jacque Day attended, and has this report.
A copy of a form letter sent to Trigg citizens, signed by children, asking people to vote "No." (Courtesy of Toni Martinazzi)