Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri August 28, 2009
Trigg County Parade Dispute
Trigg County, KY – The first trial in the new Trigg County Justice Center began this morning in Cadiz. Seventy-nine year old Clarence Latham Jr. of Benton is standing trial for a Trigg County Parade dispute last year. A argument arose over the phrase "Grinder of Republican spin, bull and lies," which was printed on Latham's homemade float. He was arrested and charged with first-degree disorderly conduct. It was previously reported Latham drove his float in other parades. The trial is ongoing. If convicted Latham could face a fine and up to 90 days in jail.