Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu September 3, 2009
Trigg County man faces church ultimatum
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – When leaders of an area church got hold of a petition supporting the legalization of alcohol sales, they started knocking on the doors of their members whose names appeared on the petition. Jacque Day has the story of a Cadiz man forced to choose between his church, and his vote.
The election to determine whether Trigg County will repeal prohibition takes place September 29. Special thanks to WKDZ for contributing audio to this report.