Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu September 3, 2009
Trigg County man faces church ultimatum
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – When leaders of an area church got hold of a petition supporting the legalization of alcohol sales, they started knocking on the doors of their members whose names appeared on the petition. Jacque Day has the story of a Cadiz man forced to choose between his church, and his vote.
The election to determine whether Trigg County will repeal prohibition takes place September 29. Special thanks to WKDZ for contributing audio to this report.