Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu September 3, 2009
Trigg County man faces church ultimatum
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – When leaders of an area church got hold of a petition supporting the legalization of alcohol sales, they started knocking on the doors of their members whose names appeared on the petition. Jacque Day has the story of a Cadiz man forced to choose between his church, and his vote.
The election to determine whether Trigg County will repeal prohibition takes place September 29. Special thanks to WKDZ for contributing audio to this report.