Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu September 3, 2009
Trigg County man faces church ultimatum
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – When leaders of an area church got hold of a petition supporting the legalization of alcohol sales, they started knocking on the doors of their members whose names appeared on the petition. Jacque Day has the story of a Cadiz man forced to choose between his church, and his vote.
The election to determine whether Trigg County will repeal prohibition takes place September 29. Special thanks to WKDZ for contributing audio to this report.