Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu September 3, 2009
Trigg County man faces church ultimatum
By Jacque Day
Cadiz, Ky. – When leaders of an area church got hold of a petition supporting the legalization of alcohol sales, they started knocking on the doors of their members whose names appeared on the petition. Jacque Day has the story of a Cadiz man forced to choose between his church, and his vote.
The election to determine whether Trigg County will repeal prohibition takes place September 29. Special thanks to WKDZ for contributing audio to this report.