Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed June 27, 2012
Trigg County Hospital Expansion Project
Trigg County Hospital will expand its facility with a $7 million dollar loan from the Department of Agriculture’s Office of Rural Development.
Chief Executive Officer Alisa Coleman says the loan will go toward renovating the old Cadiz United Methodist Church building to house physical therapy services, and physician offices. The hospital acquired the church building six months ago and plans to use in-house labor to help reduce costs. Money will also go toward expanding the current surgical wing. The renovation and expansion projects have been a part of the hospital’s strategic plan for the past few years.