Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed June 27, 2012
Trigg County Hospital Expansion Project
Trigg County Hospital will expand its facility with a $7 million dollar loan from the Department of Agriculture’s Office of Rural Development.
Chief Executive Officer Alisa Coleman says the loan will go toward renovating the old Cadiz United Methodist Church building to house physical therapy services, and physician offices. The hospital acquired the church building six months ago and plans to use in-house labor to help reduce costs. Money will also go toward expanding the current surgical wing. The renovation and expansion projects have been a part of the hospital’s strategic plan for the past few years.