Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed June 27, 2012
Trigg County Hospital Expansion Project
Trigg County Hospital will expand its facility with a $7 million dollar loan from the Department of Agriculture’s Office of Rural Development.
Chief Executive Officer Alisa Coleman says the loan will go toward renovating the old Cadiz United Methodist Church building to house physical therapy services, and physician offices. The hospital acquired the church building six months ago and plans to use in-house labor to help reduce costs. Money will also go toward expanding the current surgical wing. The renovation and expansion projects have been a part of the hospital’s strategic plan for the past few years.