Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Woman's Body Found Near Abandoned Vehicle in Calloway County
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Wed April 3, 2013
Trigg County Archive Grant
The Trigg County Clerk’s office is using a newly acquired grant to digitize and backup records.
Trigg County Clerk Dorris McGill will use the more than $23,000 Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives grant to scan county documents mostly consisting of mortgages and deeds. Microfilm copies of the records will be stored in Frankfort in the event of loss of the originals. McGill says at present the County’s records through 1975 are digitized, the grant money will help to fill gaps in the digital record.