Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed April 3, 2013
Trigg County Archive Grant
The Trigg County Clerk’s office is using a newly acquired grant to digitize and backup records.
Trigg County Clerk Dorris McGill will use the more than $23,000 Kentucky Department of Libraries and Archives grant to scan county documents mostly consisting of mortgages and deeds. Microfilm copies of the records will be stored in Frankfort in the event of loss of the originals. McGill says at present the County’s records through 1975 are digitized, the grant money will help to fill gaps in the digital record.