Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu April 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Rape Cases Pushed Back
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – The trials of five Trigg County men who allegedly raped a 16-year-old girl last Memorial Day weekend have been pushed back to June. The Cadiz Record reports the five men appeared in court last week. Commonwealth's Attorney G.L. Ovey requested the judge continue the cases until June to allow him time to meet with the defendants' attorneys. Four of the men are accused of having sexual intercourse and deviant sexual intercourse with the girl, who was allegedly physically incapable to give consent. The fifth man is charged with rape. The suspects appear in the Trigg County Circuit Court June 10th.