Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu April 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Rape Cases Pushed Back
By Carrie Pond
Cadiz, KY – The trials of five Trigg County men who allegedly raped a 16-year-old girl last Memorial Day weekend have been pushed back to June. The Cadiz Record reports the five men appeared in court last week. Commonwealth's Attorney G.L. Ovey requested the judge continue the cases until June to allow him time to meet with the defendants' attorneys. Four of the men are accused of having sexual intercourse and deviant sexual intercourse with the girl, who was allegedly physically incapable to give consent. The fifth man is charged with rape. The suspects appear in the Trigg County Circuit Court June 10th.