Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu July 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Ranks 53rd in State Economic Impact
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Department of Travel reports the economic impact from tourism in Trigg County ranks 53rd in the Commonwealth. Tourism spending in 2008 increased by more than $1.3 million over previous figures. The Cadiz-Trigg Tourist Commission says the county's economic impact totals over $21 million.