Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu July 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Ranks 53rd in State Economic Impact
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Department of Travel reports the economic impact from tourism in Trigg County ranks 53rd in the Commonwealth. Tourism spending in 2008 increased by more than $1.3 million over previous figures. The Cadiz-Trigg Tourist Commission says the county's economic impact totals over $21 million.