Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu July 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Ranks 53rd in State Economic Impact
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Department of Travel reports the economic impact from tourism in Trigg County ranks 53rd in the Commonwealth. Tourism spending in 2008 increased by more than $1.3 million over previous figures. The Cadiz-Trigg Tourist Commission says the county's economic impact totals over $21 million.