Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu July 16, 2009
Trigg Co. Ranks 53rd in State Economic Impact
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – The Kentucky Department of Travel reports the economic impact from tourism in Trigg County ranks 53rd in the Commonwealth. Tourism spending in 2008 increased by more than $1.3 million over previous figures. The Cadiz-Trigg Tourist Commission says the county's economic impact totals over $21 million.