Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue December 8, 2009
Trigg Co. Passes 2nd Reading
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County businesses can begin alcohol sales at the beginning of next month. Fiscal court members unanimously approved the ordinance a final time last night. The ordinance was previously revised to allow smoking in public places that sell liquor by the drink. County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries doesn't know if any establishments there have applied for alcohol licenses yet.