Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue December 8, 2009
Trigg Co. Passes 2nd Reading
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County businesses can begin alcohol sales at the beginning of next month. Fiscal court members unanimously approved the ordinance a final time last night. The ordinance was previously revised to allow smoking in public places that sell liquor by the drink. County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries doesn't know if any establishments there have applied for alcohol licenses yet.