Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue December 8, 2009
Trigg Co. Passes 2nd Reading
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County businesses can begin alcohol sales at the beginning of next month. Fiscal court members unanimously approved the ordinance a final time last night. The ordinance was previously revised to allow smoking in public places that sell liquor by the drink. County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries doesn't know if any establishments there have applied for alcohol licenses yet.