Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 8, 2009
Trigg Co. Passes 2nd Reading
By Chris Taylor
Cadiz, KY – Trigg County businesses can begin alcohol sales at the beginning of next month. Fiscal court members unanimously approved the ordinance a final time last night. The ordinance was previously revised to allow smoking in public places that sell liquor by the drink. County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries doesn't know if any establishments there have applied for alcohol licenses yet.