Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 26, 2009
Tree Planting Planned at Fort Campbell
Clarksville, TN – The city of Clarksville is planning a display of trees to honor the 101st Airbone Division. The Tennessee Department of Agriculture will provide half of the $8,000 the city needs to plant 40 trees at an intersection near Fort Campbell either late this fall or early next spring. The trees would be arranged as a circle enclosing a smaller star-shaped formation that would be visible from overhead. The design will include shumard oaks, Kentucky coffeetrees and bur oaks.