Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon August 17, 2009
Travel Advisory: KY-80 Closed
By Todd Hatton
Columbus, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will close Kentucky Highway 80 in the Columbus area of Hickman County today beginning after this morning's school bus run. The highway will be closed between the 2 and 3 mile markers to allow Hickman County Highway Maintenance to replace 3 cross drains. Engineers believe the work can be completed today, but some work may be required at the site tomorrow.
Anyone travelling KY 80 in the Columbus area should make alternative travel plans. The roadway is expected to re-open by 3:30 this afternoon.