Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon February 23, 2009
Transportation Cabinet Cautions Drivers
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials are warning drivers to use extra caution while cleanup crews work along roads throughout the region. Spokesman Keith Todd says debris clearing efforts will continue for more than a month. Crews are working from sunrise to sunset through at least April 6. Utility workers are reporting people moving traffic cones and barricades required for road closures. Violators face $50 fines for such offenses.