Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon February 23, 2009
Transportation Cabinet Cautions Drivers
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials are warning drivers to use extra caution while cleanup crews work along roads throughout the region. Spokesman Keith Todd says debris clearing efforts will continue for more than a month. Crews are working from sunrise to sunset through at least April 6. Utility workers are reporting people moving traffic cones and barricades required for road closures. Violators face $50 fines for such offenses.