Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon February 23, 2009
Transportation Cabinet Cautions Drivers
By Casey Northcutt
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Transportation Cabinet officials are warning drivers to use extra caution while cleanup crews work along roads throughout the region. Spokesman Keith Todd says debris clearing efforts will continue for more than a month. Crews are working from sunrise to sunset through at least April 6. Utility workers are reporting people moving traffic cones and barricades required for road closures. Violators face $50 fines for such offenses.