Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon June 25, 2012
Traffic Restricted on Wickliffe/Cairo Bridge
Traffic will be restricted to one lane this week on the US 51/60/62 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe, Kentucky, and Cairo, Illinois.
The daylight hour lane restriction is to allow maintenance and electrical work on the bridge. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from about 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. today through Thursday. Delays are expected to be about 5 minutes. Farmers who need to move oversize equipment across the bridge or truckers hauling wide loads should contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to make special arrangements.