Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Mon June 25, 2012
Traffic Restricted on Wickliffe/Cairo Bridge
Traffic will be restricted to one lane this week on the US 51/60/62 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe, Kentucky, and Cairo, Illinois.
The daylight hour lane restriction is to allow maintenance and electrical work on the bridge. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from about 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. today through Thursday. Delays are expected to be about 5 minutes. Farmers who need to move oversize equipment across the bridge or truckers hauling wide loads should contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to make special arrangements.