Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon June 25, 2012
Traffic Restricted on Wickliffe/Cairo Bridge
Traffic will be restricted to one lane this week on the US 51/60/62 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe, Kentucky, and Cairo, Illinois.
The daylight hour lane restriction is to allow maintenance and electrical work on the bridge. Drivers can expect one-lane traffic with alternating flow controlled by flaggers from about 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. today through Thursday. Delays are expected to be about 5 minutes. Farmers who need to move oversize equipment across the bridge or truckers hauling wide loads should contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet to make special arrangements.