Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue March 27, 2012
Traffic Delays at Bridge
Travelers on the U.S. 51 Ohio River Bridge between Wickliffe, Ky., and Cairo, Ill., may encounter some delays for about a week while several sections of guardrail are repaired and replaced. The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says traffic will be restricted to one lane on the bridge starting today. Approximately 5,500 vehicles use the bridge each day.