Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Thu July 30, 2009
Traffic Blockage Next Week
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet reports a portion of the Industrial Parkway west of Calvert City will experience some traffic disruptions next week. Precision Steel plans to transport several oversized loads along the roadway from their plant location to Shar-Cal Road Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The transport will block traffic for around thirty minutes three or four times each day. Calvert City Industrial Community employees and others traveling the road may wish to detour around the area via KY 95 between 9 AM and 4:30 PM all three days.