Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu July 30, 2009
Traffic Blockage Next Week
By Angela Hatton
Calvert City, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet reports a portion of the Industrial Parkway west of Calvert City will experience some traffic disruptions next week. Precision Steel plans to transport several oversized loads along the roadway from their plant location to Shar-Cal Road Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The transport will block traffic for around thirty minutes three or four times each day. Calvert City Industrial Community employees and others traveling the road may wish to detour around the area via KY 95 between 9 AM and 4:30 PM all three days.