Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon August 3, 2009
Traffic Blockage on Industrial Parkway
By Todd Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A portion of the Industrial Parkway west of Calvert City will experience some traffic disruptions this week beginning today. Precision Steel plans to transport several oversized loads along the roadway from their plant location to Shar-Cal Road today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. The transport will block traffic for around thirty minutes three or four times each day. Calvert City Industrial Community employees and others traveling the road may wish to detour around the area via KY 95 between 9 am and 4:30 pm all three days.