Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 3, 2009
Traffic Blockage on Industrial Parkway
By Todd Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A portion of the Industrial Parkway west of Calvert City will experience some traffic disruptions this week beginning today. Precision Steel plans to transport several oversized loads along the roadway from their plant location to Shar-Cal Road today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. The transport will block traffic for around thirty minutes three or four times each day. Calvert City Industrial Community employees and others traveling the road may wish to detour around the area via KY 95 between 9 am and 4:30 pm all three days.