Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon August 3, 2009
Traffic Blockage on Industrial Parkway
By Todd Hatton
Calvert City, KY – A portion of the Industrial Parkway west of Calvert City will experience some traffic disruptions this week beginning today. Precision Steel plans to transport several oversized loads along the roadway from their plant location to Shar-Cal Road today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. The transport will block traffic for around thirty minutes three or four times each day. Calvert City Industrial Community employees and others traveling the road may wish to detour around the area via KY 95 between 9 am and 4:30 pm all three days.