Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed August 12, 2009
Traffic ADVISORY: US-60 TN River Bridge
By Todd Hatton
McCracken County, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict traffic to one lane on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge between McCracken and Livingston counties tomorrow and Friday. The lane restriction will allow inspectors to complete a detailed inspection of the bridge approach spans. Inspectors plan to be on the bridge deck from approximately 8:00 a.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m. both days.
Motorists need to be alert for equipment, flaggers, and inspection personnel on the bridge deck in close proximity to traffic. Delays are expected to last less than 5 minutes. The inspection work will restrict truck traffic to a maximum 10 ft. load width.