Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed August 12, 2009
Traffic ADVISORY: US-60 TN River Bridge
By Todd Hatton
McCracken County, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict traffic to one lane on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge between McCracken and Livingston counties tomorrow and Friday. The lane restriction will allow inspectors to complete a detailed inspection of the bridge approach spans. Inspectors plan to be on the bridge deck from approximately 8:00 a.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m. both days.
Motorists need to be alert for equipment, flaggers, and inspection personnel on the bridge deck in close proximity to traffic. Delays are expected to last less than 5 minutes. The inspection work will restrict truck traffic to a maximum 10 ft. load width.