Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Wed August 12, 2009
Traffic ADVISORY: US-60 TN River Bridge
By Todd Hatton
McCracken County, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will restrict traffic to one lane on the US 60 Tennessee River Bridge between McCracken and Livingston counties tomorrow and Friday. The lane restriction will allow inspectors to complete a detailed inspection of the bridge approach spans. Inspectors plan to be on the bridge deck from approximately 8:00 a.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m. both days.
Motorists need to be alert for equipment, flaggers, and inspection personnel on the bridge deck in close proximity to traffic. Delays are expected to last less than 5 minutes. The inspection work will restrict truck traffic to a maximum 10 ft. load width.