Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 8, 2009
Traffic Advisory: I-24 Wreck
By Todd Hatton
Paducah, KY – A single car accident has closed the westbound lanes of I-24 near Exit 7 in McCracken County. A car has overturned on the overpass at the US 45/Lone Oak Road interchange. Motorists traveling Interstate 24 west should take Exit 11 and follow the I-24 downtown loop to avoid the crash site. Authorities estimate the closure will last around 2 hours.