Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 4, 2010
Traffic Advisory I-24 Grand Rivers Exit
By Todd Hatton
Grand Rivers, KY – The KY 453 ramp onto westbound I-24 in Livingston County remains closed this morning until further notice due to a truck fire and the associated clean up. Motorists are advised to stay clear of the area and will be able to detour around the site via US-62. Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesman Keith Todd says a crew will be standing by with a salt truck to deal with ice caused by water used in the firefighting effort.