Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri July 24, 2009
Tourist Commission Eyes Renovations
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The Trigg County Tourist Commission could get needed renovations if the board approves a contract bid. Executive Director Bill Stevens says administrators are looking at several options for construction, but funding could be too tight to begin work now. Stevens says the board has received bids from a dozen contractors ranging from 148-thousand to 209-thousand dollars. He says the board will discuss construction plans further next week.