Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 1, 2009
Tough times for Kentucky dairy farmers
By Dan Modlin
Kentucky – Dairy farmers in Kentucky and surrounding states are facing some very tough economic times. The price farmers receive for milk has plunged this year, leaving many dairy farmers wondering how long they can stay in business. Kentucky Public Radio's Dan Modlin has this report.