Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Mon July 9, 2012
Top Stories: Obama To Pitch Tax-Cut Extension; Heat Wave Breaks
Our early headlines:
Our weekend posts:
And some of today's other top stories:
-- Annan says he held "constructive" talks with Syria's Assad. (BBC News)
-- "Egypt's Morsi orders parliament to reconvene." (Al-Jazeera)
-- "Cellphone carriers reported that they responded to a startling 1.3 million demands for subscriber information last year from law enforcement agencies." (The New York Times)
-- Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney "raised $106 million in June." (ABC News)
-- Palestinian president OKs letting experts take samples of Yasser Arafat's remains to test for poison. (Agence France Presse)