Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed October 24, 2007
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The son of a former Commonwealth Attorney, Todd Hollenbach believes it is his turn to hold public office.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear the interview.