Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue June 30, 2009
TN Text Law
By Carrie Pond
Nashville, TN – A Tennessee law prohibiting people from reading or sending cell phone text messages while driving takes effect Wednesday. Violators of the texting law would be fined $50. The action would be considered a nonmoving traffic violation, meaning no points would be added to a person's driving record.