Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue June 30, 2009
TN Text Law
By Carrie Pond
Nashville, TN – A Tennessee law prohibiting people from reading or sending cell phone text messages while driving takes effect Wednesday. Violators of the texting law would be fined $50. The action would be considered a nonmoving traffic violation, meaning no points would be added to a person's driving record.