Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue June 30, 2009
TN Text Law
By Carrie Pond
Nashville, TN – A Tennessee law prohibiting people from reading or sending cell phone text messages while driving takes effect Wednesday. Violators of the texting law would be fined $50. The action would be considered a nonmoving traffic violation, meaning no points would be added to a person's driving record.