Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.