Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.