Most Active Stories
- [Update] Who's Bringing the Beer: Owensboro Caught in Dispute
- Kentucky's Bourbon Industry Booming
- (Developing - School/Business Closings) A Moderate Risk For Severe Weather As Storms March Northeast
- Here's What Alison Grimes and Mitch McConnell Discussed in KET's Debate
- Listen Monday to Live Coverage of KET's Grimes/McConnell Debate
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.