Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.