Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.