Most Active Stories
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
- CHART: Hopkins County School Board Boosts Property Taxes Among Highest County Districts in West KY
- Paducah Power System Board May Have "Unintentionally" Violated Open Meetings Law
- Murray State Ranked 9th Best Public University in the South
- VIDEO: First Round of Old Ledbetter Bridge Demolition Wraps Up
Tue November 19, 2013
TN Offering Thanksgiving Dinner At State Parks
Restaurants at eight Tennessee state parks will be open Nov. 28 to serve Thanksgiving dinner, including Paris Landing State Park in Henry County.
Other state parks serving the Thanksgiving dinners include Cumberland Mountain, David Crockett, Fall Creek Falls, Henry Horton, Montgomery Bell, Natchez Trace, Paris Landing and Pickwick Landing.
Turkey and trimmings will be available starting at 11 a.m.
Prices range from $13 to $16 dollars per person, not including drinks and gratuity. Group reservations are recommended.