Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 2, 2008
TN Intercity Bus Service
By Todd Hatton
Murray, KY – Tennessee transportation officials hope to have intercity bus service across the state by January. Officials yesterday announced a $3 and a half million grant from the Federal Transit Agency to help with the project. State Department of Transportation commissioner Gerald Nicely says the goal is for better bus access in more places, particularly rural areas. The funds will be used to buy buses and vans and build bus shelters and bus depots, plus other purposes.