Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu March 4, 2010
TN Governor Candidates Differ on Blind Trusts
Nashville, TN – Tennessee Democratic Gubernatorial candidate Mike McWherter says he will place all of his investments in a blind trust if he is elected governor. He's the son of former Governor Ned McWherter and owns a beer distributorship in Jackson. His announcement contrasts with Republican candidate Bill Haslam's intent to keep his share of family-owned Pilot Corporation outside of a blind trust if he is elected.