Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu March 4, 2010
TN Governor Candidates Differ on Blind Trusts
Nashville, TN – Tennessee Democratic Gubernatorial candidate Mike McWherter says he will place all of his investments in a blind trust if he is elected governor. He's the son of former Governor Ned McWherter and owns a beer distributorship in Jackson. His announcement contrasts with Republican candidate Bill Haslam's intent to keep his share of family-owned Pilot Corporation outside of a blind trust if he is elected.