Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Thu July 2, 2009
TN Candidates Raise Big Money in Bad Economy
Nashville, TN – The poor economy doesn't appear to be putting the brakes on fundraising efforts by Republican gubernatorial candidates in Tennessee. Three top candidates for the GOP nomination say they have combined to raise $6.3 million through the first six months of the year. The money totals give a first glimpse at the long campaign to succeed term-limited Democratic Governor Phil Bredesen.