Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon November 18, 2013
TN Budget Hearings Continue Today
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam is scheduled to continue his annual budget hearings today.
The hearings with agency leaders began last week at the Capitol. They are scheduled to start with the Department of Children's Services.
It will be followed by TennCare, Tourist Development and Economic and Community Development.
The last hearing is scheduled for Novembor 25 with the Transportation Department.