Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Mon November 18, 2013
TN Budget Hearings Continue Today
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam is scheduled to continue his annual budget hearings today.
The hearings with agency leaders began last week at the Capitol. They are scheduled to start with the Department of Children's Services.
It will be followed by TennCare, Tourist Development and Economic and Community Development.
The last hearing is scheduled for Novembor 25 with the Transportation Department.