Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon November 18, 2013
TN Budget Hearings Continue Today
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam is scheduled to continue his annual budget hearings today.
The hearings with agency leaders began last week at the Capitol. They are scheduled to start with the Department of Children's Services.
It will be followed by TennCare, Tourist Development and Economic and Community Development.
The last hearing is scheduled for Novembor 25 with the Transportation Department.