Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 18, 2013
TN Budget Hearings Continue Today
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam is scheduled to continue his annual budget hearings today.
The hearings with agency leaders began last week at the Capitol. They are scheduled to start with the Department of Children's Services.
It will be followed by TennCare, Tourist Development and Economic and Community Development.
The last hearing is scheduled for Novembor 25 with the Transportation Department.