Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed August 28, 2013
Three West Kentucky Hospitals Name New Presidents
Three West Kentucky Hospitals have named new CEO's this week.
William Brown will lead Baptist Health Paducah, Michael Baumgartner will lead Baptist Health Madisonville and Phillip Patterson will head the Owensboro Health Hospital. Brown will also assume the newly created title of West Regional Executive to oversee operations of both the Paducah and Madisonville Baptist health campuses.
The three men have a combined 88 years of experience in non-profit health care systems.
Both Brown and Baumgartner start their new jobs next month and Patterson at the beginning of November.