Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 28, 2013
Three West Kentucky Hospitals Name New Presidents
Three West Kentucky Hospitals have named new CEO's this week.
William Brown will lead Baptist Health Paducah, Michael Baumgartner will lead Baptist Health Madisonville and Phillip Patterson will head the Owensboro Health Hospital. Brown will also assume the newly created title of West Regional Executive to oversee operations of both the Paducah and Madisonville Baptist health campuses.
The three men have a combined 88 years of experience in non-profit health care systems.
Both Brown and Baumgartner start their new jobs next month and Patterson at the beginning of November.