Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Wed August 28, 2013
Three West Kentucky Hospitals Name New Presidents
Three West Kentucky Hospitals have named new CEO's this week.
William Brown will lead Baptist Health Paducah, Michael Baumgartner will lead Baptist Health Madisonville and Phillip Patterson will head the Owensboro Health Hospital. Brown will also assume the newly created title of West Regional Executive to oversee operations of both the Paducah and Madisonville Baptist health campuses.
The three men have a combined 88 years of experience in non-profit health care systems.
Both Brown and Baumgartner start their new jobs next month and Patterson at the beginning of November.