Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed August 28, 2013
Three West Kentucky Hospitals Name New Presidents
Three West Kentucky Hospitals have named new CEO's this week.
William Brown will lead Baptist Health Paducah, Michael Baumgartner will lead Baptist Health Madisonville and Phillip Patterson will head the Owensboro Health Hospital. Brown will also assume the newly created title of West Regional Executive to oversee operations of both the Paducah and Madisonville Baptist health campuses.
The three men have a combined 88 years of experience in non-profit health care systems.
Both Brown and Baumgartner start their new jobs next month and Patterson at the beginning of November.