Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed March 25, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Nashville, TN – A Tennessee state attorney general says sending or reading text messages while driving falls under a law prohibiting the unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. State Representative Vince Dean requested the opinion after hearing proposed legislation that would fine a person $50 for such behavior while driving.