Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed March 25, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Nashville, TN – A Tennessee state attorney general says sending or reading text messages while driving falls under a law prohibiting the unsafe operation of a motor vehicle. State Representative Vince Dean requested the opinion after hearing proposed legislation that would fine a person $50 for such behavior while driving.