Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed April 15, 2009
By Angela Hatton
Nashville, TN – A proposal to outlaw texting while driving is advancing in the Tennessee House after a subcommittee agreed to a cost-saving change. The measure sponsored by Republican Representative Jon Lundberg would impose a $50 fine for reading or writing text messages while driving.