Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon April 5, 2010
Tennessee's Unemployment Rate Drops
By Caleb Campbell
Nashville, TN – Tennessee's February unemployment rate dropped in 78 of the state's 95 counties. The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development reported Henry County's rate unemployment rate dropped to 14-point-3 percent, down from 15-point-2 percent in December. Weakley County's rate dropped from 12-point-8 to 12-point-4 and Stewart County dropped rose from 14-point-8 to 15-point-3. The U.S. unemployment rate for February was 9-point-7 percent.