Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Tue May 8, 2012
Tennessee Mom Seeks Return of Child from Dubai
A Clarksville, Tennessee mother is trying to get her husband, a former U.S. Army officer living in the United Arab Emirates, to return their 14-month-old child to the United States. Stacy Peters was in court Monday to argue that her husband, who had been stationed at Fort Campbell, should be held in contempt for ignoring a court order to bring her daughter Caroline home to Tennessee.
An attorney representing Charles David Peters argued Stacy Peters moved with her husband last year for his job with a military training contractor and then she fled the country when he accused her of adultery. Stacy Peters says she hasn't seen her daughter since March and is worried about her safety.