Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue May 8, 2012
Tennessee Mom Seeks Return of Child from Dubai
A Clarksville, Tennessee mother is trying to get her husband, a former U.S. Army officer living in the United Arab Emirates, to return their 14-month-old child to the United States. Stacy Peters was in court Monday to argue that her husband, who had been stationed at Fort Campbell, should be held in contempt for ignoring a court order to bring her daughter Caroline home to Tennessee.
An attorney representing Charles David Peters argued Stacy Peters moved with her husband last year for his job with a military training contractor and then she fled the country when he accused her of adultery. Stacy Peters says she hasn't seen her daughter since March and is worried about her safety.