Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue April 17, 2012
Tennessee Lottery Sets 3rd-Quarter Record
The Tennessee Lottery raised a record 89.9 million dollars for education in the third quarter. It exceeded the old record of just over 79 .5 million in the third quarter of 2006. Lottery officials credit a world record Mega Millions jackpot of $656 million on March 30 and increasingly popular instant games. Lottery board chairman Keith Simmons says the games are on track for a record year.