Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu March 15, 2007
Tennessee Looks to Revise Lottery Scholarship
By Amy Eddings
Murray, KY – Tennessee instituted a lottery scholarship in 2004 to help students go to college. But now, most students aren't making the grade. Amy Eddings discusses how low grade point averages across the state could bring about a revamp of the program.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Amy Eddings talk about the scholarship.