Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
Thu March 15, 2007
Tennessee Looks to Revise Lottery Scholarship
By Amy Eddings
Murray, KY – Tennessee instituted a lottery scholarship in 2004 to help students go to college. But now, most students aren't making the grade. Amy Eddings discusses how low grade point averages across the state could bring about a revamp of the program.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Amy Eddings talk about the scholarship.