Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Thu March 15, 2007
Tennessee Looks to Revise Lottery Scholarship
By Amy Eddings
Murray, KY – Tennessee instituted a lottery scholarship in 2004 to help students go to college. But now, most students aren't making the grade. Amy Eddings discusses how low grade point averages across the state could bring about a revamp of the program.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Amy Eddings talk about the scholarship.