Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu March 15, 2007
Tennessee Looks to Revise Lottery Scholarship
By Amy Eddings
Murray, KY – Tennessee instituted a lottery scholarship in 2004 to help students go to college. But now, most students aren't making the grade. Amy Eddings discusses how low grade point averages across the state could bring about a revamp of the program.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Amy Eddings talk about the scholarship.