Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue June 25, 2013
Tennessee Governor Creates New Cabinet Position
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam has hired a former IBM executive as the state's chief operating officer, a new Cabinet-level position in his administration.
Haslam announced today that Greg Adams’ role as COO will be to promote efficiency and effectiveness in state department operations. He starts his new job July 8 with an annual salary of $165,000.
Adams spent 37 years at IBM, most recently as a managing director in the company's financial services sector.