Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon March 18, 2013
Tennessee Debates Alcohol Expansion In Supermarkets
Who can sell alcohol and where. The debate dates back to liquor laws hashed out at the end of prohibition. Expanding wine sales to supermarkets and corner stores has been the controversy of late. Consumers favor the convenience by big margins, and this year’s proposal looked more promising, until it didn’t. Tennessee Capitol Reporter Blake Farmer talks about the politics of wine in Tennessee with Nashville Public Radio's Bradley George.