Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Sat September 22, 2007
Tennessee Border Surveillance
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee's cigarette tax increased 42 cents per pack in July, but it took over a month for Kentucky stores to see an increase in sales.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.