Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Sat September 22, 2007
Tennessee Border Surveillance
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee's cigarette tax increased 42 cents per pack in July, but it took over a month for Kentucky stores to see an increase in sales.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.