Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Sat September 22, 2007
Tennessee Border Surveillance
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Tennessee's cigarette tax increased 42 cents per pack in July, but it took over a month for Kentucky stores to see an increase in sales.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report.